This form is for those wanting to contribute to GASHER Journal's effort to support immigrant advocacy groups. The additional submission fee of $5 will go directly to The Florence Project which provides legal aid to men, women, and children who are in immigration custody in Arizona. You can learn more about their organization here: https://firrp.org/who/mission/
Please read the following guidelines for submission:
- We are currently only accepting submissions for poetry chapbooks.
- Manuscripts must be between 25-45 pgs
- We accept simultaneous submissions. Please, let us know if your submission is accepted elsewhere.
- Please include a brief bio with your submission.
- Manuscripts must be submitted as wither .pdf or .docx
- Submitter must reside in the U.S. at the time of submission.