This submittable lists open submissions for both Gasher Journal and Gasher Press. Please visit each site for specific submission guidelines.
- We accept poetry (hybrid works are welcome) books between 48-90pgs, excluding front and back matter.
- Simultaneous submissions are okay. Please withdraw your work immediately if it is accepted elsewhere.
- Once work is submitted, it can not be revised or edited. Please do not email revised versions of the original works or attach revisions to your submission on Submittable. We will not consider it.
- We only accept unpublished works. Sections previously published as a chapbook or individual poems are okay, but the manuscript as a whole should be unpublished. Self-publishing is considered published.
- We do not accept translated works, currently.
- This is not a blind reading. Feel free to include an acknowledgements page.
- Please include a bio and brief synopsis of the work.
- Please submit as .pdf or .docx.
- If selected, authors receive 20 free copies upon publication. We pay 30% royalties.
This reading period we are pleased to offer multiple fee options as a part of our efforts towards accessibility in publishing. You will be directed to select among three options, please, select the option that best suits your financial needs.
We have a very limited number of available fee waivers. Please, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are in need of one.